A Canada Select 3.5 star rated Cottage nestled in a 30 acre wooded lot located just outside Morell, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Nancy's Place offers a unique get-away that allows a person to "unwind", "relax", and "un-stress".
Even though offering a secluded environment, Nancy's Place is a short distance from many of the tourist attractions in King's County. Whether it be bicycling on the Confederation Trail, golfing at the Links at Crowbush, the seaside beaches or fly-fishing along the Morell River. A country drive of approximately 45 minutes will land you in PEI's Capitol of Charlottetown, the "Birthplace of Confederation".
- Fly-fishing0.02 kms
- Greenwich PEI National Park7.73 kms
- Greenwich PEI National Park7.95 kms
- Lin's Take Out8.51 kms
- The Inn at St. Peters10.43 kms
- The confederation Trail10.49 kms
- The Confederation Trail10.49 kms
- Courthouse Theatre10.58 kms
- Cardigan Market17.84 kms
- Confederation Walking/Biking trail23.76 kms
- Outside Expeditions23.76 kms
- Fortune Beach23.76 kms
- Eglington Beach23.76 kms