Discover the tranquility of Eastern Prince Edward Island at its best. "Ocean-Side Cottages", located in peaceful Point Prim has the perfect blend of enjoyment for the whole family.
Three spacious cottages sit at the side of the Northumberland Strait. Rolling lawns lead directly to our private beach facing south.
Imagine enjoying your morning coffee on your private patio; sun rising in the east, while the local fishermen sail by, giving a friendly P.E.I. wave.
The beautiful panoramic view will inspire the avid artist, photographer and birdwatcher. Nature lovers will love the miles of beachcombing, boating and clam digging.
Be sure to take a walk down the beach to visit the oldest lighthouse on Prince Edward Island.
The children will love to play on their own "Ocean-Side" playground, sandcastles, treasure hunting and swings. Imagine their excitement when they catch their first glimpse of a Blue Heron or Seal catching its lunch at sea.
There's never a dull moment for the young and young at heart. We promise you'll feel right at home!
At this cozy place you can enjoy reading a good book seaside, sunbathing, kayaking along the Point Prim coves, take a picnic along with you and stop in on the shore along your adventure. There is so much wildlife to see, bald eagles, blue herons, seals, foxes, and many different types of birds. There is nothing to distract you from this amazing view,soak up the natural scenery, sparkling sea and fresh ocean breeze. Star gazing at night is a real treat, shooting stars, meator showers and even the Northern lights have been admired by lucky vacationers.
All three of our very private, beautiful cottages have been named after sailing vessels, The Abegweit, The Bluenose and The Confederation. While staying at Ocean Side Cottages, you will feel as if you are on your very own private ship, as the cottages are so very close to the amazing Northumberland Strait. You will enjoy the ever changing tides, beautiful sunrises and sunsets from inside or on your own private deck.
- Fresh flowers and homemade chocolate chip cookies upon arrival
- Beautifully decorated cottages with all the conveniences of home. Electric stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers and tabs in all three cottages, microwaves, toasters, coffee makers, pots, pans and dishes.
- Satellite, Flatscreen TV and DVD's in all cottages
- Wireless Internet
- Oil and Water Paintings
- Gas barbecues, patio furniture and picnic tables
- All linens provided
- Electric heat and Vermont Castings Wood Stoves. (Wood provided)
- Hardwood Floors
- 1 double person kayak and 3 single person kayaks - Lifejackets provided
- Swings, horseshoes, volleyball net, and toys
- Board Games and Cards
- Crib & High Chair available
- Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Churches, and Golf Courses nearby
- Beachcombing for beautiful seaglass, sand dollars, sea shells and starfish too!
- Sorry - no pets
- Telephone on premises
- Laundry facilities on premises