Downtown Halifax's historic boutique hotel. The Halliburton features signature dining and charming guestrooms in a trio of heritage townhouses. Twenty-nine rooms and suites of various sizes, complimentary breakfast, and wireless Internet access. 'Stories' restaurant offers inventive regional cuisine in intimate dining rooms. In the summer months guests enjoy cocktails and light fare in the garden courtyard. In the autumn and winter a crackling fire invites from the cozy library. The Halliburton, was built in 1809 and was home to Sir Brenton Halliburton, the first Chief Justice of the Nova Scotia Supreme Court. More recently, the building housed Dalhousie University's prestigious law school. A short stroll from popular shops, restaurants and the Halifax waterfront.
Défense de fumer
Que trouve-t-on à proximité ?
- Via Rail Train Station0.28 kms
- Point Pleasant Park0.54 kms
- Halifax Public Gardens0.86 kms
- Saint Mary's University1.56 kms
- Dalhousie University2.09 kms
- Halifax Shopping Centre4.00 kms
- Pier 214.18 kms
- MicMac Mall5.03 kms
- Dartmouth Crossing6.80 kms
- Shubie Park7.45 kms
- Herons Nest Tearoom12.59 kms
- Lawrencetown Beach19.12 kms